Yes, we're hiring!
Would you like to join our growing team of professional instructors reaching the next generation of musicians? We have spots available!
Music Teachers for lessons in student's homes:
Preschool Piano - Drums - Guitar - Piano - Brass - Ukulele - Voice - Violin
Do you teach any of the instruments listed above? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer private and group lessons to students all around the greater Austin area.
- Fun, engaging personality with a great sense of humor
- Passionate desire to teach music
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable being around young children
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Able to teach online lessons from your home
- Has 2 days available to teach to start
- LOVES to teach all ages and abilities, ages 4+
- Flexible and creative with each unique student
- Has experience teaching multiple instruments
- Able to use technology effectively during lessons
- Would like to work 3-5 days/week in student's homes or in our Steiner Ranch studio
- Degree in music or education, or currently working toward a degree
- We do the leg work to get students for you, so all you have to do is teach!
- Access to teaching resources and library of music books
- Teaching rooms at Steiner Ranch
- Space provided for student recitals
- Opportunities to participate in teaching music camps during school breaks
- We take care of administration of pay, scheduling, reminder emails, and more!
- Nurturing, creative, supportive and growing company culture
- Independent contractor pay is $35/hr.
If this sounds like you, we have students waiting now! Please apply :)
How to apply
1) Fill out the form below
2) Send an email to email@example.com with résumé and cover letter attached
3) We will contact you soon! Feel free to call (512) 680-3355 if you have any questions.